|Job Ref:||VC55||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
Job Title - Senior Project Manager|
Salary - up to £90,000 + package
A leading player in the fit-out industry are searching for a Senior Project Manager to join their committed and successful team. Their award-winning fit out service extends throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia and their projects value up to £50 million. With an international client base they have extensive experience in every aspect of fit out.
Responisbilities of the Senior Project Manager:
* Formulating and agreeing main contract programmes
* Managing the Programme and monitoring costs
* Controlling and managing staffing for the project
* Managing site health and safety, security and fire policies
* Managing the strategic aspects of the project, mitigating risks whilst overseeing / coordinating the delivery team
* Leading, motivating and inspiring the site team and supply chain to deliver the project
* Managing the project handover and ensuring a defect / snag free completion
The Senior Project Manager should have:
* A broad construction technical experience
* Commercial & Contract awareness
* Proven and effective Leadership skills
* Proven experience to manage a project team including project managers
* Proven experience of implementing relevant Health & Safety procedures
The succesful Senior Project Manager will be apart of a company with a great reputation and who are very established in the fit-out sector. They deal with high spec projects and are committed to quality. This role is ideal for a candidate that wants the next step in their career.
For more information, please contact Vassia in London on NA or email your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.