|Job Ref:||LHER50||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 7.40 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
My client is currently looking to take on an Internet Order Processor & Customer Service Operative for a role based in Leeds|
Hours are 7.30 - 4pm Monday to Friday
The role will involve
• Dealing with customers queries via email and phone
• Problem solving with customers to resolve issues
• Computer literate in Microsoft office, email software / Google mail and Google translate
• Ability to use specialised stock control and email software after inhouse training
• Meeting daily deadlines for email queries
• Help print orders and book in mail, couriers and pallets
• Chase shipments with courier companies on the phone and online to assist customer queries
• Use eBay, Amazon, and web store environments to track and resolve customer inquiries
• Ability to work under pressures of time restraints Ability to learn, progress and work in a team
• Communicate with warehouse about any order processing or replacement requirements
• Gain an understanding of products sold to answer customer queries effectively
• Identify and low stock issues and communicate with customer and your team
• Experience dealing with complaints in a professional manner
• Upselling and 'closing' bulk volume sales
• Processing orders accurately
• Collate and analyse performance metrics
• Maintain customer records
• Computing/Marketing/Business background favoured and progression possible depending on these skills.
Please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA this role has an immediate start and a permanent contract on offer after a 12 weeks probationary period
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.