|Job Ref:||QS81610121||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 70,000 per year, car, pension, healthcare, bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:21|
A leading Main Contractor are looking to bring in an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a high-rise residential and commercial development in South West London with a value of over £500m. They are a stable but growing company that promote from within. They are looking to pay up to £70,000 accompanied by an attractive package for the right candidate.|
The responsibilities of this role is as follows:
* Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantitites with the archictect and/or client.
* Cost analysis, performing risk, value management & cost control.
* Providing effective advice on procurement strategy.
* Allocating work to subcontractors.
The requirements and desirable experience for this role:
* Able to manage risk and carry out value engineering.
* Record of seeing out a projects from start to finish.
* Being quality focused and committed to delivering the optimum results.
* UK experience is a must for this company.
This company are market leaders in the residential development space and are looking for people to potentially run new divisions within the company as its commercial team expands.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.