|Job Ref:||JHACQS0908||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 48,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:33|
I have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor in Cardiff. The salary on offer is competitive but as a guide they can pay up to £48,000 plus full package.|
They are one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK. And due to our continued success and growth, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Surveyor to join their established team in Cardiff.
* Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives
* Regularly review project accountabilities
* Regularly monitor project objectives and facilitate a change in process where appropriate
* Demonstrates understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
* Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
* Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value.
* Measurement and valuation
* Contractual instructions / notices / orders
* Health and Safety
* Monthly CVR
* Procurement reports
* Progress reports (with PM)
* Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and commercial strategies.
* Agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts
* You will have a good ability to understand financial reports and final accounts
* An ability to develop commercial site teams
* You will have worked on Residential New Build projects to £20M in value
* You will have a degree or other qualification in Construction / Quantity Surveying
* Full driving licence
* To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
* Good longevity of project and future work lined up
* Salary up to £48,000
* Car or car allowance
* Company pension scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Further training and development
There will be a two stage interview process so you will have ample time to get to know the business - so if you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "qs" or "construction" or "build" or "surveyor" or "sqs" or "commercial" or "housing" or "residential" or "contracting"