|Job Ref:||006KD/PM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:33|
Are you an Dynamic Project Manager looking for your next challenge. My client are a division of one of the UK's leading contractors, specialising in high-end, bespoke projects. They are currently seeking a number of experienced Project Managers, from a design and build background to work within the Midlands.|
The successful candidate will be a site-based Project Manager, charged with carrying out the safe and efficient management of the interior fit-out and commercial build projects, typically valuing between £0.5m and £20m and will report into the Contracts Manager and Operations Director. The ideal candidate will have experience of working for Blue-chip main contractors in the delivery of £multi-million design and build projects.
* Adhering to the company's Health and Safety policies and Safety Management systems.
* Developing a Project Business Plan in accordance with company procedures and the project and ensuring that it is adhered to.
* Representing the company across the multi interfaces of the project, and to allocate a single reference point for the Client.
* Allocating resources to effectively deliver the project in respect of time, quality, programme and finances; in accordance with the project business plan, and company objectives.
* Ensuring that Health and Safety, quality and environmental procedures are adopted by the site management
* Actively promoting trial innovation in our methodology, processes and products.
* Being the first point of contact for dealing with and closing project level complaints.
* Establishing a team structure, tools and processes that support the delivery of the project; ensuring that all staff working on the project are fully trained and competent to undertake allocated
The successful candidate will have the following credentials:
* Extensive Project Management experience whilst working within a UK main contractor (blue-chip preferred) on £multi-million design and build projects.
* Relevant CSCS qualification.
* A HNC or equivalent in a construction related discipline is preferable.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
As well as a competitive package and a very strong bonus scheme, my client are able to offer excellent opportunities for progression as well as the opportunity to work within a collaborative and innovative team.
Job title: Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project manage,new build,refits,smsts,construction