|Job Ref:||NGCATERINGASSISTANT||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DH1||Salary:||£ 7 - £ 7.74 per hour, Holiday||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
Catering Assistants x2|
£7.74 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a DBS? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled catering assistant, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Durham.
* Monday - Friday 30 Hours a week.
* Salary £7.74 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Experience with a leading cleaning company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Long term secure work
* Immediate start
* Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
* Following set work according to recipe, menu, schedule or instructions.
* Mopping and cleaning floors of kitchen and associated areas once a day.
* Serving in the restaurant, taking money and cashing up at the end of the day.
* Assisting with hospitality events. Washing up dishes and kitchen utensils by hand.
* Ensuring the service and kitchen areas are clean and tidy.
* Storing away deliveries of vegetables and meats.
* Checking vending machines for stock and cleanliness.
* Clearing the kitchen area away at the end of the day.
* Reporting all incidents/accidents to the Catering Manager.
* Helping to provide tasty, nutritious and well balanced meals.
* Record fridge temperatures. Assisting the cook with basic cooking when required.
* Make up sandwiches, and salads for staff, patients, visitors and buffets.
* Giving a comprehensive briefing and handover to the next shift.
* Ensure that all standards are maintained relative to security.
* Serving customers at tills, food counter and operating kitchen appliances.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Have previous cleaning experience
* Have a DBS
* Have a current food hygiene certificate
* Be reliable and flexible; able to consider extra hours if needed
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Jess on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.