|Job Ref:||estimatingmgr||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 67,000 - £ 72,000 per year||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
Randstad are working closley with a leading Construction contractor in the North West. As a result of their continued success they are currently looking for a talented Estimating Manager to join their established commercial team in their Manchester office.|
As the Estimating Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Managing the Estimating team.
* Reporting to Senior Management on the progress of project estimates.
* Working closley with the Bid Team and other commercial departments.
* Highlighting key estimating elements for each project being worked on.
* Collating and producing reports for the business.
* Providing commercial insight to all departments to ensure competitive tendering and accurate forecasting.
You will need to have the following skills:
* Organisation and planning skills.
* Diligent and professional.
* Managerial skills.
* Effective report writing skills.
* Communication and influence skills.
The package on offer for this role is:
* Car allowance or company car.
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Flexible benefits.
If you are looking for your next managerial challenge in Estimating or are a Senior Estimator looking for a progressional step, then apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.