Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||38413||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Key responsibility areas of a senior quality engineer/ Quality Lead:|
1. Support calibration activities per ISO/IEC 17025 & AS9100 C Standards.
2. Support test Lab Activities in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
3. Updating standard work for in-house calibration of sensors such as Load cell, Pressure Transducers & LVDT's.
4. Should have strong understanding of Design, Manufacturing & special processes.
5. Responsible for review and approval of Design, Manufacturing processes.
6. Experience in supporting the Design Quality assurance activities to Landing systems, Actuation system is preferable.
7. Quality witness on the DO-160 activities.
8. Plan and conduct internal quality / process audits, train and facilitate teams to face internal/customer/third party audits.
9. Hands on experience in use of various problem solving tools such as seven QC tools (like Pareto Analysis, Fishbone), 8D, A3, etc
10. Communicating and working with the calibration agencies.
1. Bachelors of mechanical engineering with three to Six years of experience in Engineering/Design Quality Assurance roles.
2. Should have basic understanding of Aviation, Defense and Space Industry Standards.
3. A certified internal auditor for AS 9100 and have a thorough knowledge of QMS standards such as AS 9100, ISO 9001.
4. Should be able to Audit Suppliers and also Perform Process Audit, Internal Quality Audit and Support second and third party audits.
5. Hands on Experience in meeting the Calibration requirements.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Proficient in MS Office: MS excel, word and power point.
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering