Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||38432||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Typical Roles/Area of Focus:|
Incumbent's responsibilities will generally focus on the following:
• Fully responsible for the day to day production and delivery process across the entire module
• Ensuring key business deliverables are met and exceeded, including OTIF, productivity, OEE, budget adherence etc.
• Driving world class manufacturing methods across your team
• Working with the module support staff to develop employees into future leaders
• Liaise closely with external and internal stakeholders to ensure good communication is established and common goals agreed
• To find and drive efficiency improvements. Particular focus upon waste, direct labor/machine efficiency and through-puts
Level of Responsibility:
• Able to make high level assessments the module and highlighting risks
• Possesses the necessary enthusiasm, desire to succeed and discipline to achieve significant results for the organisation.
• Train, lead, motivate and mentor individuals and teams
• Develop others through the use of a variety of techniques, e.g. coaching, mentoring
• To ensure all manufacturing reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner
• To ensure compliance with Company Health & Safety and Environmental policies
Typical Educational / Experience Requirements:
• Degree qualified or equivalent
• Have a strong leadership background with proven results
• Hold a qualification in a lean manufacturing and or six sigma discipline
• Experience of leading large, multifunctional teams 70+
• Understanding of a range of manufacturing processes including assembly and machining is beneficial
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.