|Job Ref:||GAR16-5808-H-1||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||Garland||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:13|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.|
• Knowledge and experience in reading understand blueprints and specifications
• Experience with dimensional / mechanical inspection tools; calipers, gauges, or micrometers:
• Solid understanding of customer specifications and ability to train others
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and a variety of information
• Possess good verbal and written communication abilities "Professionalism"
• Computer Skills: Word and Excel.
Skills and qualifications required include the following but are not limited to:
• Must have at least five (3) years experience in inspection techniques familiar with standard concepts practices, and procedures within the inspection field
• Must assert professionalism and possess good verbal and written communication abilities.
• Must be able to keep additional data/recordings accurate when necessary.
• Must be able to use standard measure instruments such as: calipers, micrometers, scales, visual, templates, thread/plug gages, radius gages, contract gages, and gauging devices including, large specialized gage assemblies and standards listed in inspection communication skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs routinely occasionally.
• Must be able to use handling equipment, including such items as hoists, conveyors, lift-threaded lugs, etc.
• Elevated temperatures, dirt and grease.
• High paced production environment to meet standards.
High School Diploma, GED, Associates degree preferred.
Must be able to work in a diverse production environment
Minimum 3 years experience with a strong quality inspection background.