Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||EMP372828||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Sunbury-on-Thames||Address:||Post Code:||TW16||Salary:||£35,000 - £42,000/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:38|
Our clients are currently recruiting for a Lead Engineer to join their growing team in Hanworth. The successful candidate will provide effective leadership to ensure high engineering standards, facilitate in the preparation and review preventative maintenance. |
Continuous Improvement Experience
On a day to day they will support operational teams in resolving technical issues, deliver effective handovers between shifts and assist in the planning/organising of the workload. Whilst making sure all company safety standards are met.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To implement and drive continuous improvement in equipment reliability, efficiency, utilisation and productivity through the day-to-day maintenance and continuous improvement activities.
• Through the day-to-day engineering operations ensure site compliance with all relevant statutory, quality, company and customer requirements pertaining to plant and equipment.
• Through the day-to-day engineering operations ensure that plant and equipment is maintained, serviced and calibrated to guarantee the safety, legality and quality of our products.
• To ensure engineering works are carried out in line with good manufacturing and safe working practices.
• To work with the engineering management and other members of the engineering team to improve personal skill base and that of the site engineering team.
Key skills & experience
• Healthy respect of H&S
• Team working
• Gathering and analyzing information
• Managing peoples performance
• Current IOSH or NEBOSH certificate
• A minimum of 3 years man management experience.
• Provide technical support to the engineering and operational teams.
• Ability to make decisions in accordance with company policies.