|Job Ref:||EMP349620||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||Up to £1/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:38|
A small, dynamic Company based in Fareham are looking for a member of the technical team to help the company grow. The individual would ideally have experience of numerical modelling with basic knowledge of electromagnetic propagation theory|
Strong Environmental modelling expeirence for electromagnetics
The company designs, develops and sells bespoke computational electromagnetic modelling (CEM) software to support design and in-service upgrades for EMI/EMC, installed antenna performance, radiation hazards and signatures (both radar and infrared) for land, air and sea applications.
Additionally the group is involved in whole range of air navigation activities for flight procedure design, air traffic management and airport navigation aid assessments.
They also provide consultancy services using their products, worldwide. They provide a professional design and assessment consultancy to address electromagnetic compatibility and signatures issues for both military and civil clients.
- Currently the company is looking for a member of the technical team to help the company grow.
- The work will cover a wide range of technologies and applications and the successful applicant will need to familiarise themselves with some of the established, highly effective software tools and drive in the development of new capabilities, which will require the development of **CAD skills**.
- A good understanding of applied electromagnetic problems and solutions as applicable to Radio-communications and Radio-navigations /determination frequency bands from low frequency to microwaves using modelling and simulation techniques.
- Training will be provided where appropriate.
- The individual would ideally have some experience of numerical modelling with basic knowledge of electromagnetic propagation theory.
- The applicant must be self-motivated and work closely as part of a small but very capable team in a dynamic environment and have a willingness to learn and able communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
The individual must be a British passport holder and able to secure an SC clearance to work on UK protectively marked material.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK