|Job Ref:||EMP366411||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenford||Address:||Salary:||Up to £1/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:38|
Our client are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in defence technology projects to join them at their Greenford head offices.|
Experience in project managing engineering development projects in the defence sector.
Responsible for the following with respect to Information Assurance projects, programmes, PV and proposals:
- Managing projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Establishing and maintaining project metrics to measure and report progress
- Effectively communicating with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Effectively managing project issues, risk & opportunities, data, and action logs, including item closure.
- Managing subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget
- Planning and conducting effective internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
- Preparing customer & internal progress reports in an agreed format.
- Establishing and implementing Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans), to provide planning basis for the team and customers.
- Ensuring that projects comply with the relevant security requirements.
- Ensuring that projects comply with the Company directives.
- Managing security of information as defined in the Security manual.
- Degree in relevant discipline (Engineering, Science or Business Management) or equivalent experience
- Project management qualifications preferred, such as APMP
- Experience in project managing engineering development projects in the defence sector.
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver multi-disciplined projects from concept to delivery and closure.
- Experience of MS Office including MS Project
- A strong and varied background in scheduling/budgeting/cost management with proven commercial/technical astuteness and demonstrable good judgment.