|Job Ref:||EMP364174||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Defence||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||Up to £1/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:37|
Our client are a major producer of electronic countermeasures for the prevention of RCIED attacked on personnel and vehicles. They are currently seeking a trainer experienced with the use of this equipment. |
Strong knowledge of CIED ECM jamming equipment and their operational applictaion
The post holder will support the Training Manager in all aspects of ECM Training development and delivery.
To develop and deliver, in conjunction with the Training Manager suitable specialist training courses regarding Tactics, Techniques and Procedures for field deployed ECM systems. To assist in the preparation and conduct of equipment trials, subsequent reporting and product development.
Main Duties of the Position
- Provide support to the Training Manager in the delivery of sales support during demonstrations and exhibitions.
- Carry out training of customer’s staff, and internal staff, on ECM products. Training will be delivered either at company sites or customer’s sites, both in the UK and overseas.
- Design, prepare, produce and deliver training packages at appropriate level in line with contracted customer requirements, in conjunction with the Training Manager.
- Provide advice and support on product training matters to all divisions.
- Assist with the preparation and conduct of field ECM equipment trials in order to develop the optimal programming and tactics to counter the RCIED threat.
- Assist with the development of ECM products which scope, identify and meet Defence customer requirements.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of sales support demonstrations of ECM equipment.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Specialist Experience in field deployment of military EW and ECM equipment and a good knowledge of the tactics, techniques and procedures employed therein.
- Experience of providing successful training in high technology professional and/or military products.
- Knowledge of worldwide terrorist tactics would be an advantage.
- Computer literate – with sound working knowledge on Windows and the MS Office suite of applications.
- The post holder must have the flexibility to work in a dynamic company with a wide product range, and approach their work with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- The post holder must be able to manage their own schedule and workload.
- The post holder must possess good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively work with staff from shop floor to board level, and interface directly with customers, displaying a calm, polite and professional demeanour at all times.
- The post holder must have a valid driving licence to effectively cover company sites, and visits to customer sites.
- The post holder must be prepared to visit to customer sites in the UK and overseas for extended periods.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK