|Job Ref:||017869||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||China||City:||Shanghai||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:02|
Job Description |
Date: Feb. 2015
Incumbent(s) Name(s): Jin Shangbai
Job Title: Customer Service Project-Program Manager
Job Title most commonly recognized in the market place for this position: Manager Customer Service Project-Program
Name of person or job title of person this position will report to: Wang Nan
Other position(s) this job's tasks are comparable to at Hitachi Data Systems: None
Job Overview (2-3 sentences or phrases describing the overall content of the job):
Provide professional customer service while ensuring accurate analysis, resolution, configuration problems and technical inquiries. Create document of installation procedure or training for customer. Provide installation or training service to customer.
Job Functions. (5-7 essential job duties, including the percentage of work time dedicated to each):
1. Leads response to all customer issues. This includes directly interacting with the customers and/or working with other JP1 colleagues to identify the customer's problem and develop a solution.
2. Serves as the group's liaison with ITPD for technical issues requiring ITPD input.
3. Develops training and product manuals for internal and customer use.
4. Works to identify and improve product reliability.
5. Provides pre-sales technical advice to potential customers regarding products necessary and system configurations.
Primary Qualifications (include skills, years of experience, education, knowledge, etc.):
3 year of relevant IT work experience.
Relevant knowledge of Hitachi's software products.
Relevant experiences of proposals to customers on IT platform products and/or solutions.
Japnese language proficiency (verbal and written) to communicate with Hitachi/ITPD.
A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required.
Other: Include span of control (# of direct reports), budget control, scope of influence, impact of errors, physical requirements, travel and any other important factors.
This position will have no direct reports and no budget control.
The impact of error could include significant business issues in Japan as the most of the customers in China are off-shore subsidiaries of major clients of Hitachi in Japan.
Travel is minimal, however some domestic and international travel, especially Japan, is required.
Knowledge of Hitachi's and ITPD's policies and business practice is also very helpful in this roll.