|Job Ref:||CHMIMANDE||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Car + Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
M&E Manager - Ipswich, Suffolk - £45000-£55000|
Are you a M&E Manager with main contractor experience? Have you got a CSCS Managers card/SMSTS/First aid?
If the answer is yes then this is the perfect opportunity for you with an award winning, prestigious contractor.
Benefits of this company include:
* Fantastic salary
* Plenty of work in the area
* Fantastic benefits package including health, pension, bonus and car/car allowance
* Internal progression
Responsibilities of the successful M&E Manager include:
* Cooardinating the M&E package within projects
* Liaising with the client
* Ensuring health and safety is adhered to
* Ensuring a quality finished product
* Ensuring the project runs on programme
* Liaising with sub-contractors
* Ensuring the project makes money
* Be able to produce short term programmes
Requirements of the successful M&E Manager include:
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
* Main contractor background
* Must show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed over the next week, please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills M&E Manager, M&E Coordinator