|Job Ref:||CHMINEW||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Car + Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Mechanical Site Manager - Essex - £45000-£55000|
Are you a Mechanical Site Manager with LUL experience? Have you got a CSCS Managers card/SMSTS/First aid?
If the answer is yes then this is the perfect opportunity for you with a well established M&E Contractor that specifically work on LUL station upgrades.
Benefits of this company include:
* Fantastic salary
* Plenty of work in the area
* Fantastic benefits package including health, pension, bonus and car/car allowance
* Internal progression
* Lodge and mileage covered
Responsibilities of the successful Mechancial Site Manager include:
* Managing a package within the project
* Liaising with the client
* Ensuring health and safety is adhered to
* Ensuring a quality finished product
* Ensuring the project runs on programme
* Managing a site team
* Tool box talks with an Assistant Site Manager and Sub-contractors reporting into you
* Ensuring the project is delivered on budget
* Be able to produce short term programmes
Requirements of the successful Project Manager include:
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
* Mechanical background
* Must show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed over the next week, please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Mechanical Supervisor, Mechanical Site Manager, Mechanical Site supervisor, Mechanical Manager