|Job Ref:||CombustionEng||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||03/10/2016 00:13|
My Client, a leading facilities management provider, is looking for a combustion engineer in the Leicester area to work on a developing large scale District Energy Scheme.|
Combustion Engineer - Leicester - £30,000 - £35,000 + overtime, benefits, on call and van.
We are looking for a highly-qualified combustion and 17th Edition engineer with full industrial and commercial gas/ oil accreditation and a range of experience on commercial and industrial dual fuel boilers and burners together with specific burner/boiler training for all industry-standard models.
* To support from time-to-time a traditional M & E contract within c.50 commercial plant rooms
* All PPE, Workwear, and specialised tools will be supplied
* The existing scheme comprises a total boiler capacity of >50MW.
* The candidate will provide additional combustion, boiler controls and electrical skills within the Operational Team.
* A new team member is required to maintain this new M & E contract along with supporting over 7,000 existing operational assets.
* Reactive and Planned Maintenance
* Carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations.
* Carry out repairs, reactive maintenance and minor installation works as instructed on plant.
* Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment
* Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently, through our PC based Asset Management Application.
* Any other relevant duties that may be required
* Knowledge of water treatment systems and their controlled uses would offer a distinct advantage, as this role requires weekly water condition testing in accordance with L8
* Knowledge and or AP 10 or AP 11 qualification, would offer a distinct advantage.
* The role also requires the successful incumbent to become part of an OOH's Call out Rota, frequency : 1:4.
* Demonstrable skills and experience in the preventative, remedial and statutory maintenance of Commercial boiler plant, associated controls and pumps
* Experience of working on L/MTHW systems systems.
* Ensure jobs are closed down, PPM application, promptly to allow for timely invoicing.
* Have an understanding of the contracts and charging structures.
* A relevant technical qualification - must include commercial gas and oil qualification and burner experience.
* Empirical skills in the remedial and statutory maintenance of Commercial boiler plant, associated controls and pumps
* Experience of working on MTHW boiler systems and their statute maintenance regimes.
* Fault-finding and practical skills.
* Able to work unsupervised and function as part of a team.
* Certified training to be provided to facilitate the use of Water Treatment programs / duties.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Sophia on NA or alternatively apply below. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM company. Don't hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.