|Job Ref:||BBBH141294||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Pension,Parking,Healthcare,Car||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
A market leading organisation, Part of the Sunday Times Top 100 Organisations to work for is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to become part of the expanding IT Infrastructure Team.|
This organisation is an award winning, state of the art company to be part of, With a really exciting future ahead of them.
You will be part of the IT Infrastructure team working on a variety of cutting edge projects, Maintaining and supporting unique Linux/Unix operating systems, providing support and maintenance to networking technologies such as Cisco LAN,WAN,Switches and firewalls.
Configuration of new technologies in the work place, part of design and Implementation of new services.
Daily Responsibilities -
* Monitoring and support on site Hardware & Software.
* Support and maintain networks.
* Set ups and installation of operating systems.
* Provide analysis for root causes of issues.
* Act as senior escalation point.
* General IT Infrastructure support.
Essential Skills -
* Support and maintain Linux/Unix operating systems.
* A minimum of 4 years working at 3rd line level.
* Supporting VMware & vSphere and virtualisation.
* Cisco, CCNA, Switches,Routers,Firewall. (VPN,Wifi).
Beneficial Skills -
* Willing to complete the job at any expense.
* Can do attitude.
* Excited by technology.
* Financial Institution background.
Rewarded With -
* An outstanding salary depending on experience £40,000 - £50,000
* 25 Days holiday and your birthday off, the opportunity to win holiday.
* 5 Star Healthcare.
* 2 Tier pension.
* Pool car when travelling to 2nd site in South Wales.
* Childcare Vouchers
If you want to be part of a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK, Apply now!
This opportunity is not one to be missed, There is a promising future for this organisation and a rewarding career ahead.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.