|Job Ref:||74089BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Dulles||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Raytheon IIS Systems Engineering is currently seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Systems Engineer for an international multi-INT cyber and analytics technology and operations system. As a Systems Engineer the responsibilities will include a wide variety of tasks in coordination with other systems engineers on a diverse team. This work will be performed in an exciting and dynamic environment demanding rapid response and flexibility. This position requires the ability to quickly gain a broad range of technical knowledge of the system, communicate effectively, and work in a dynamic environment as a member of a small team. |
Systems engineers define system architecture, perform requirements management and analysis, system design and allocation, assist other functions in understanding of system requirements, and lead system integration and formal test.
Position may require travel to KSA.
- Must be a US Citizen in possession of a valid U.S. Passport
- 4+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- Experience in conducting system engineering, analytical, and problem solving activities with structured problem solving techniques.
- Proactive problem solving experience.
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Knowledge or experience IP packet data, internet traffic content
- Experience in program product development life cycle
- Experience working in a multi discipline environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Multi-INT end user operations and analysis
- Experience in COTS integration (Security, Service Management, and Analytics products)
- Knowledge or experience Cyber Security & Operations
- Experience with Systems of Systems
Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles