We are actively seeking to hire a Municipal Wastewater Process Engineer for our Burlington office. In this role, you will be expected to operate with a high degree of self-reliance and autonomy, although the role will entail working in teams within a collaborative environment, interacting positively with a range of staff and clients.|
- Lead and manage design assignments for medium and large wastewater and water treatment evaluation and design projects;
- Prepare and oversee development of plans, specifications, reports and other project deliverables;
- Develop project scopes, budgets and schedules; manage performance of project tasks; adhere to project scope and schedule;
- Communicate and interact effectively with clients;
- Communicate, interact and provide clear support and direction for project team members.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering from accredited university;
- A master's degree will be an asset
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario;
- 8-15 years of experience working on and managing large wastewater treatment projects and project teams;
- Strong understand of biological wastewater treatment kinetics
- Good understand of conventional and advanced wastewater treatment processes
- Experience in consulting engineering environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
- Strong understanding of wastewater infrastructure and process design preferably with municipal systems;
- Knowledge of Civil 3D and WaterCAD/SewerCAD software;
- Active in professional organizations;
- Good client liaison experience;
- Ability to solve problems, complete assigned tasks efficiently, and meet project deadlines.
- This position will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your technical and management skills in a highly innovative and collaborative environment.