Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||38273||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position is to support the Design/Drafting activities of Goodrich Lighting Lippstadt . The candidate shouls have the following requirements.|
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches or blueprints.
• Working knowledge on Catia V5 is required and knowledge on PLM tool like TcEng is advantageous
• Should have Good knowledge in GD&T (ASME 14.5).
• Proficiency in other CAD software is desirable
• Basic computer skills and ability to learn new software or systems.
This position will support the following activities,
• Produces 3D models and 2D drawings in Catia V5.
• Assists engineers in design and documentation preparation, creates new drawings from scratch
• Supports numerous engineering and operations documentation requirements.
• Reduce design/documentation cycle time and optimize.
• Participate effectively in team environments
• Effective written and verbal communication is required, for the purpose of achieving successful job performance,
• An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
This position should also support leading few associate engineers on need basis.
Minimum B.E in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with more than 1-2 years of experience.