• The Signaling Engineer will be responsible for multiplerailway projects with design, maintenance and other engineering elements(can be green and/or brown field).
• Ensuring project design/maintenance requirements are followed as well as correctly implemented.
• Providing technical guidance to project team.
• Coordinating between client, contractors and package contractors and manage interfaces.
Requirements to apply;
• Degree Qualified Engineer in relevant discipline.
• 5+ years relevant experience in signalling &train control on rail projects and project management. Candidates with more experience will also be considered
• Expertise in CBTC systems and their associated sub-systems for all facets of railway project including maintenance.
• Good working knowledge of key technical and operational interfaces for metro systems.
• Understanding of systems integration and project engineering.
• Experience of management of engineering teams
• Flexible in working on other infrastructure projects