Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TH/ST||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£18,000 - 23,000||Post Date:||25/09/2016 15:13|
IT Stores Coordinator|
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
A new opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing and Stores Co-ordinator to join my client on a Permanent basis due to growth. Based in Cheltenham, my client provides services ranging from IT Support and Managed Services to Infrastructure, Networking and Data/Voice Cabling. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who has gained stores/purchasing experience within a small-medium company, preferably dealing with IT/technical/electrical engineers.
You will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for the Stores Department on a day-to-day basis. Your duties will include:
- Procurement of items as advised by the Sales and Operations teams
- Building gradual relationships with client Account Managers
- Ensuring agreed levels of stock are maintained in case of orders with short notice
- Effectively managing delivery and receipt of items and equipment across Head Office and client sites
- Dealing with returns and overseeing credits due
- Managing and updating all equipment details, including costs and mark ups, on the company software system (currently CLIK)
- Picking stock in an accurate and timely order, ready for engineers
- Issuing job sheets and kit to engineers each morning
- Taking responsibility of loan items
We are looking for the following experience:
- Stores/small warehouse experience and/or purchasing experience
- Previous experience in IT company an advantage, but not essential if interest in IT can be demonstrated.
- If no IT company experience then previous experience in Electrical Engineering an advantage would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique company on a Permanent Basis, where there is exciting potential to grow in the future.
If the above appeals to you, and you meet the criteria as specified, please contact Trish Hughes at Adecco Cheltenham today!
Adecco is an employment agency and an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of responses to our advertising we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. If you have not heard from us within 4 working days then please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.