|Job Ref:||EMP373025||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:37|
Our client is looking for an experienced Bridge Technician to join their team in Leeds|
Several years proven experience working within an engineering and design sector
• Assists with Technician development to improve knowledge and strengths.
• To produce all drawings in adherence to the company and the Client’s CAD Standards documentation. Assist in developing, implementing and enforcing company CAD Standards.
• To work under the guidance of the project manager or designated discipline lead.
• Prepares quality engineering outputs that conform with, but ideally exceed, the requirements of the Project Brief.
• Contributes to our Lean approach to driving efficiency and removing waste from our processes.
• Oversee Quality Assurance Drawing Management with data document controllers and electronic document systems.
• Customisation and automation of programs and menus to increase drawing productivity.
• Keeping regular focus on advancement in software technologies through blogs, websites, discussion groups etc.
• Working with our integrated delivery teams to globally utilise our resources and develop solutions to drive improvement and efficiency between global teams.
• Several years proven experience working within an engineering and design sector.
• Demonstrable experience in Bridges.
• Proficiency in the use of drafting systems, particularly AutoCAD.
• Competent at reinforcement detailing.
• Checking/reviewing of drawings by others.
• Working knowledge of MS Office software packages.
• Ability to plan work to make optimum use of time.
• Good communication skills and able to work effectively as part of a team.
• Good awareness of a typical Highways design cycle and Building Information Modelling.
• Engineering qualification.
• Industry recognised CAD/BIM software certification or member of CAD and /or BIM affiliated professional bodies.
• Experience with Autodesk Revit, CADS RC, Civil 3D and Navisworks