We, at Bombardier Aerospace, are proud to build and support world-class aircraft such as regional airliners, business jets and amphibious aircraft that are in service around the globe. |
We are team players who put people first in our efforts to succeed as an organization and to grow as individuals.
If, like us, you are passionate about winning and have a drive for results, Bombardier is the place for you.
In your role, you will:
Travelling will be required.
- Be assigned to specific supplier accounts (part of BCA Top Static) and will be fully accountable to ensure that your suppliers provide quality & on-time products by means of monitoring the supplier's quality & delivery performance along with its readiness to meet different programs Master Schedules (Cseries, CRJ & Q400).
- Be fully responsible for the results regarding the overall supplier improvement plan for On Time & Quality Delivery.
- Have to perform punctual on-site interventions to ensure supplier engagement (recovery plan, supplier improvement program...) and meet with BA deployed on-site team
- Ensure required on-site resources deployment to specific suppliers (mid/long term) within a surveillance, intervention or preventive mode
- Be expected to work closely with internal customers (Logistics, Advanced Logistics Planning & Supplier Compliance organizations) to ensure to mitigate the risk related to On-Time Delivery, Rate readiness & Product Quality from the different suppliers.
- Lead & implement robust supplier performance process & governance to ensure Quality gates, On-Time delivery & rate readiness adherence.
- Be the "key" contact for your assigned supply base along with your internal customers (Logistics, Advanced Logistics Planning & Supplier Compliance)
- Work with our Procurement organization to inform, engage and present them all potential costs related to the supplier performance and have them to officially document that contractually
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
Your ability to develop positive relationships & leadership with suppliers together with your role will be vital to the quality of the product.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science/Project Management.
- Master Degree (MBA, Project Management or equivalent) would be a very good asset
- You have a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in Quality and/or Manufacturing, Supply Chain or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You possess the ability to work with minimum supervision, quickly analyze problematic situations, be a team player, self-motivated, and demonstrate initiative, project management as well as strong leadership, and good interpersonal skills.
- You have very good communication skills, spoken and written (French & English);
Based in Europe you will have to be very flexible to travel across Europe within short notice.
The following experience would be good assets:
Does your vision of the future include the challenges that Bombardier can offer you? If so, come join our team!
- Manufacturing and Assembly of Structural or System component
- Spanish, German and/or Italian
- Team leader.
- Project Management
- Knowledge of aviation regulations
- Six Sigma Methodology, and Process Capability analysis
- Various MS office applications
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.