|Job Ref:||TGHR-ROCJ-TP-110816||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:04|
We are Bombardier|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are looking for an:
EMEA IT RECRUITER
For the HR SSO, based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Purpose of the Job:
The EMEA IT Recruiter works with the IT business leaders and HR Business Partners to define requirements, to agree recruitment strategies and to select candidates. For this role, we are not looking for people who would like to recruit software developers, but for passionate professionals with high motivation to embrace the challenges of selecting candidates for IT areas with functional focus.
The EMEA IT Recruiter manages end-to-end the recruitment process: sets the recruitment strategy, plans the advertising campaigns, sources and selects candidates, conducts interviews, provides short lists to the line, coordinates interviews process, drives engagement with shortlisted candidates representing the BT employer brand and the job opportunity.
Once the successful candidate has been selected, the IT Recruiter is responsible for the pre-employment checks, for coordinating compensations & benefits (and global mobility) processes and for initiating the on boarding procedures.
Key responsibilities and challenges:
• Understands the complex world of Bombardier Transportation's business model, strategy and drivers
• Sets the recruitment strategy, advertising, candidate sourcing, screening and testing to successfully fill in the open vacancies
• Is involved in offer management and pre-employment process management, including reference checks
• Acts as the primary point of contact for IT-related international recruiting projects (roles in Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland etc.)
• Recruits senior IT profiles, with focus on functional expertise (areas such as infrastructure, SAP, project management, change management etc.)
• Is able to use all features and facilities of internal Recruitment tool (Taleo)
• Proactively sources candidates through innovative techniques, leveraging technology and a variety of methods
• Ensures candidates are engaged with and motivated by IT opportunities at Bombardier Transportation
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with multiple stakeholders (HR Business Partners, line managers, project leads etc.)
• Takes the lead on developing effective communication and customer focused behaviour to enhance customer satisfaction requirements
• Embraces excellence during the entire recruitment process
• Education: university degree
• Minimum 3 years of managing end-to-end recruitment processes
• Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and active candidates
• Thorough understanding HR processes and systems
• Broad stakeholder management experience; ability to work with and influence all levels of management in the organization
• English skills are mandatory
• Strong consulting skills, with proactive attitude and passion for recruiting
Why work for us?
The HR Shared Services in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with the personal and career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located centrally in the city and we have offer an open, friendly working environment where you are empowered to make decisions and contribute to the future shape of our operations with
• A Multinational, dynamic environment
• Continuous challenges and opportunities
• Real impact on our processes and service delivery
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!