|Job Ref:||140315BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:45|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at ;NA.
About the Business Line
Program, Cost, Consultancy
We provide cost and project management services, and specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence in Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Administrator to support our London Cost Management team with operational and financial activities; you will be based in our centrally located London Aldgate office.
As a Senior Project Administrator in our London office you will have the following responsibilities:
• Pull together a monthly business unit dashboard around key metrics under People, Clients, and Excellence etc.
• Be the systems expert/go to person in the team on Salesforce, ABC, APIC, ePMP and help the team embed new systems.
• Coordinate, chair and report on - loss making client and project reviews with Project Managers and Project Directors.
• Ensure adherence and service quality to APIC and ePMP - Project Directors, Project Managers. Support with Audit preparation and compliance.
• Timecard training and compliance.
• Attend APIC reviews.
• Record agreed actions and follow up with PMs.
• Provide overflow Deputy Project Management resource when required.
• Attend debt calls and help drive closure of debt issues.
• Analysis of non-fee earning time and expenses and remedial action as appropriate.
• Coordinate and analyse monthly project WIP and accruals figures supplied by Project Managers and challenge where appropriate.
• Drive compliance with SH&E requirements, and coordinate the Business Unit's H&S activity.
• Maintain file of project Risk Assessments, CSCS register, PPE Register and update equipment stocks.
• Coordinate training needs and maintain the training register as required.
• Liaise with HR to make sure the performance management process runs smoothly including assisting with scheduling reviews; tracking to ensure target timescales are achieved.
• Make sure the annual leave register maintained for business line to help ensure holidays are not back end loaded (spread them over the year).
• Ensure bi-weekly calls are taking place across the BU to maximise utilisation regarding resource and work planning.
Also you will be tasked with managing and direct more junior PMA's.
• Candidates should have 10 years proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a Consulting environment.
• Systems experience on SalesForce and Oracle.
• Experience of supporting fee earning consulting, legal or project based teams.
• Good analytical & problem solving skills essential.
• Must be pro-active and demonstrate ability to see things through to the end.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful, hands on and work both independently and as part of high-performing team
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple duties in a fast-paced environment.
• Works independently as well as part of a team; willingness to work with multiple different colleagues on a variety of initiatives
• Ability to take initiative and ownership.
• Some flexibility to work outside normal working hours to meet deadlines.
Solid experience supporting the financial and Administration aspect of Commercial projects.
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with Maths and English at Grade C or above.
• A-Level/Degree education would be preferred but not essential.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.