|Job Ref:||DE00778SHE||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:05|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
We have an several opportunities for caring individuals to become part of our dedicated care team. We are looking to recruit reliable Care Assistants, to work in a person centred way with our clients living in local Residential and Nursing homes throughout the Sheffield area.
Care Assistants will support residents with daily tasks including, personal care, medications, moving and handling and daily activities.
Rates of pay range from £7.20 - £8.00 per hour
Days and Nights available
You must posses the following:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Provide references to evidence your skills and experience
• Are committed and reliable
• Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay including holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).