|Job Ref:||28141BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||San Francisco||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 01:01|
Compiling analysis and preparation of deliverables to contribute to the completion of multiple engagement phases of a project. Demonstrate capabilities with moderate to high level of supervision, depending on complexity and scope of the project. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Project Administrative work
• Delivers or contributes to the development of work products throughout at least one phase of an engagement
• Co-facilitates group discussions with team members or client representatives
• Uses recognized methods to deliver work products
• Contributes to risk and issue identification and synthesis of solutions
• Industry Knowledge Capability:
• Delivers work products and demonstrates a broad knowledge of an industry
• Collects and analyzes information specific to the industry to recommend alternatives
• Proactively develops additional knowledge applicable to the area of expertise
• Project Delivery:
• Manages personal accountabilities during at least one phase in an overall engagement
• Scope: Billable Hours target established in annual goal setting process. Generally works on 1-3 concurrent projects.
• Individual Contributor with no subordinates
Bachelor's Degree + 2-4 years experience OR Master's degree. Typically 2-4+ years experience in a business/consulting environment.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications
•Previous utilities experience
•Proficient technical or functional knowledge in one or more target industries.
•Knowledge base in one or more solution areas.
•General knowledge of customers in one or more target industries.
•Proficiency in one aspect of consulting processes.
•Human relations skills including collaboration and team functions.
•Understanding of team function and operation in an engagement environment.
•Ability to operate multiple software packages.
•Advanced PC literacy.
•Comfort Around Higher Management
•Dealing with Ambiguity
•Learning on the Fly
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females