|Job Ref:||11017BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Environmental||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 04:03|
MWH, now part of Stantec are seeking an graduate geo-environmental engineer to work as part of the UK Ground Engineering Team (comprising geotechnical & geo-environmental engineers). The role will be based in our well established High Wycombe office, but will also encompass significant time on client's sites across the UK and Europe (but predominantly in southern England). |
The purpose of the role is to provide technical support in the area of Geo-environmental Engineering across a range of programmes & projects and for a range of clients. The individual should have a technical understanding and relevant recent experience in contaminated land projects, particularly in the context of planning and due diligence. Some contaminated land investigation expertise is essential.
The individual must be flexible in their approach and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. The individual must also be comfortable managing Contractors and laboratories.
• Provide technical support within the geo-environmental field, to clients and to other MWH disciplines.
• Plan, programme, co-ordinate and prepare reports for specific projects.
• Supporting more senior members of the team in proposal and bid writing.
• Complete all work in line with MWH Core Values and in accordance with MWH Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
• Degree qualified to Masters Level (or equivalent) in Environmental Science or other relevant subject.
• Proven geo-environmental experience within a range of sectors (over and above a placement).
• Experience of site investigation methods.
• Good Project Management skills and commercial awareness.
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• Good organisational skills and be able to multi-task. Must be able to meet tight time constraints, and willingness to work extended hours as required.
• Full UK drivers licence is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)