|Job Ref:||38445||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||China||City:||Tianjin||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:02|
• Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements, support any of EH&S activities as required.|
• Comply with UTC's "Code of Ethics" and related policies, take all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC's compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs.
• Comply fully with all applicable governmental laws, regulations and company policies relating to the export and import of products, services, and technical data as they apply to the Job Functional Responsibilities.
• Responsible for purchasing responsibilities of services and supplies necessary for business operations including machinery, equipment, and tools.
• Request quotes and review proposals for price, delivery time and quality and then select suppliers and place purchase orders. Evaluate price trends and monitors the cost, schedule, and performance factors of major subcontractors. Researches and develops sources of supply for assigned commodities.
• Interface with all levels of internal/external customers with good service Consciousness
• To meet or exceed the objectives set forth in each employees annual performance plan.
• Comply with the assignment from the management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years' purchasing experience in Manufacturing environment
• Experienced in the Competitive Bid Process, Analysis of Bids, and Financial Negotiation of service and equipment contracts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, fluent in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and computer skills
• Knowledge of Manufacturing Methods and Production Processes