Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||PLUMB/ELF||Employer:||Adecco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Post Date:||26/09/2016 15:21|
Job Title: Systems Plumber(Permanent) |
Salary: Up to £11.88/ hour- £24,710.40 p/a with a possibility to earn up to £32,741.28 p/a due to overtime(48 hours per week).
Hours: 7am- 3.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break (standard 40 hours per week).
Our client is looking for talented individuals that share their passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills:
* Experience of working to a high standard of finish
* A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
* High attention to detail
* Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
* Conscientious attitude to work
* Punctual and reliable
Plumbers / Systems Engineer
Plumbers/Systems Engineers install, test and commission a wide range of water systems to Motor Yachts including, fresh, grey and black water. Plumbers also install Air conditioning systems and associated pipe lagging, displacement pumps, unvented hot water systems and all common bathroom facilities such as, toilets, shower, baths and sinks. Fitting types include; Hep, ABS and, Gerebitt Mapress for which crimping training will be provided on the job.
* Able to work in restricted spaces and on the water if required;
* Have own tools;
* Able to attend an interview in Poole, Dorset;
* Experience with Hep and ABS pipe work. Experience with crimped pipe connections and unvented hot water systems would be an advantage;
* Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment.
Our client offers a permanent position, which includes the following benefits:
* 4% Non-contributory pension contributions
* 40 hour working
* 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
* Overtime when available
* Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
* Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
* Sick pay scheme
* Life cover
* Legal advice helpline
* Onsite canteen facilities
* Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
* Central working location to public transport
* Sports and social club
* Training and career progression with this global business
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to volume, it is impossible to get back to each application individually. If you have not heard back from a consultant within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.