|Job Ref:||EMP372821||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£35,000 - £60,000/year||Post Date:||16/10/2016 21:32|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join their current team in Ipswich. Our clients are developing advanced optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications network. |
Production Management, Electronics, Manufacturing
- Accountable for all production activities; wafer fabrication, bar test, visual inspection, device packaging and shipments.
- Management and development of direct reports and lead Production Team in a cell structure.
- Ownership of Production Plan, down level planning and organising production schedules. Negotiating timescales or schedules with internal customers as necessary.
- Assessing, planning and fulfilling resource requirements.
- Working within, maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Overseeing all production processes, driving continuous improvement throughout the production processes including cycle time, yield and cost reduction.
- Identifying areas for improvement within and out with production, working with others to achieve joint goals.
- Work with engineering to maximise equipment uptime and utilisation.
- Work with Operations Manager to maximise productivity through optimisation of working patterns, processes and practices. Own and drive the implementation of a lean manufacturing culture including incorporation of appropriate tools & techniques.
- Responsible for all aspects of conformance to HSE policy and regulatory compliance pertaining to the production processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within a low to volume manufacturing environment
- Experience managing a production team
- Hands on Production experience
- Experience driving Continuous Improvement