|Job Ref:||EMP373100||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£30,000 - £34,000/year||Post Date:||16/10/2016 21:32|
Our client is currently looking for an individual with experience working in an electrical environment to work on a variety of projects. |
Experience working in an electrical environment
• Ensuring all maintenance tasks are completed both for a variety of Electrical projects.
• Carry out investigations, inspections, surveys, studies and draft reports on identified problems and options for solution.
• Prepare specifications, schedules and drawings.
• Supervise the work of all staff within the team and support their personal development.
• Liaise with other teams and other senior staff in co-ordination of works.
• Liaise with the Police, Local highway Authority, Statutory Undertakers and other bodies as required.
• Assist with project administration and control, including monitoring of costs and programme.
• Assist with the identification of programme delivery, resources and budgets.
• Ensure compliance with the Information Management System.
• Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations and CDM procedures.
• Comply with Health and Safety in the workplace, as set out in the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
• Perform other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Typical Skills/Experience as follows:
• Appropriate qualification in Electrical Engineering
• Appreciation of the requirements of street lighting on high speed roads
• Relevant experience of working within an M&E team.
• Computer literate with competent ability and knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience in relevant design packages.
• Able to communicate well, both orally and in writing.