|Job Ref:||EMP373079||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25,000 - £40,000/year||Post Date:||16/10/2016 21:32|
My client based in London is looking for an Environmental Specialist that is keen to be based in the UK but keen for international projects. |
EIA project management
The role will provide the selected individual with experience assessing very large infrastructure projects and programmes. The role will require some travel, potentially at short notice and coordination and cooperation with company offices and staff across the regions.
You will be self-motivated, used to working to tight deadlines and have some experience of bid preparation. Some overseas experience is also desirable.
The job requires the following skills:
• EIA project management
• Proven ability to manage projects and teams to achieve deliverables to time and quality.
• Excellent reporting skills; Report QA/QC; senior document reviewer
• Able to provide technical leadership in the team and develop others – generalist knowledge of environmental assessment.
• Confident and able to produce complex proposals to high quality under pressure.
• Positive and professional approach.
• Proven experience working directly with Clients.
• Coordination with local project office and other external company offices
• Management of specialist sub-consultants.
• Working knowledge of HSE on large projects
• Minimum of 8 years project, environmental assessment and environmental management experience
• Environmental Degree or further degree in related subject
• Overseas experience
• Team player, adaptable, willingness to supervise / mentor junior staff
• Experience working on large infrastructure projects is desirable
• Good communicator
• Experience with specialist analytical software such as grapher/surfer