|Job Ref:||1616733||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||15/10/2016 22:10|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.|
In our business we have a team who have a “passion to protect what matters most”. We are actively recruiting for skilled engineers to be part of our great team to deliver high quality customer experience. We offer Job Security, Skills and Career Development within a business that really does offer opportunity locally, nationally and globally.
ADT a part of the JCI group of companies are looking for Engineers to carry out inspection and maintenance of Intruder, Access Control, CCTV and Fire Alarm systems for our exciting range of customers commercial, industrial, public sector and blue chip customers.
• To carry out inspection and maintenance work to the relevant standards.
• Diagnosis and fault repair
• To maintain stocks of materials and tools carried in vehicles in line with Company standards.
• Report and record any major incidents and customer complaints through the appropriate procedures, ensuring swift resolution wherever possible.
• To be available to participate in the Company’s emergency call out rota in line with the agreed rota that may be in force at any time.
Skills and requirements
• Experience maintaining Intruder CCTV Access and Fire Systems.
• Be reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Qualified as an Electronic Engineer/Electrician or 17th Edition Electrician desirable.
• Hold a full UK driving Licence.
• Holidays - 25 days including bank holidays.
• Company van, mobile phone and laptop.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Overtime may be available.
• Other employee benefits exist
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.