Tyco Integrated Fire & Security, a division of Tyco International, is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, sound, nurse call, integrated systems, portable extinguishers, and sprinklers systems. Tyco Integrated Fire & Security creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future. |
We are currently looking for a Service Sales Executive to join our team in the Edmonton district. In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include selling Tyco Integrated Fire & Security service offerings to the end-user market.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- Develop a sales plan for assigned territory to include segmenting territory based on customer type, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Complete and submit Monthly Sales Reports.
- 5 or more years of successful sales experience with service based products and systems.
- An understanding of Codes as they apply to Life Safety Systems is considered an asset.
- Related diploma/degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated sales techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage a Territory with little supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements.
- Self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player.
- A valid motor vehicle license (Class 5) with annual abstracts to maintain eligibility
- Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at NA "Careers" Job number 1617189. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security offers an excellent compensation and benefits program. Remuneration includes Medical and Dental coverage, RRSP with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. For more information regarding our company please visit our website: NA .
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer