|Job Ref:||1616428||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||Mechanicsburg||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 22:11|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.|
Project Coordinator– SimplexGrinnell
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
• Assist the Operations and Project Managers with coordination/documentation, order of equipment for install base projects, including day-to-day general office duties as assigned
• Upload and maintain projects and contracts via job design/job costing system
• Process change orders, releasing equipment, filing, Certificate of Insurance & Warranty Letters
• Prepare billing of projects, compile back-ups such as Certified Payroll, Work Tickets, etc.
• Handle customer/contract disputes as needed
• Coordinate delivery of equipment to the job site as well as close-out documents
• Provide back-up in other departments during employee absences.
#externalRewards and benefits
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Associates degree preferred
• 3-5 years related experience and general accounting knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point
• Possess knowledge of purchasing, job costing and project accounting systems
• Team participation & willingness to help others succeed
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Positive attitude, attention to detail and the ability to follow through
• Punctual and Accountable