Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
Program, Cost, Consultancy
We provide cost and project management services, and specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence in Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
- Monitors the daily progress of the works at Site.
- Determine whether subcontractors are providing sufficient work force and hours of work to achieve performance commitments.
- Participate in work schedule reviews with the subcontractors and make sure the works are coordinated with other trades. Make sure contractors issue two weeks look ahead schedules every week.
- Monitor actual versus target or required performance by subcontractors.
- Manage the contractor to ensure that the work is started and completed at the correct time for the benefit of the whole schedule. Sequencing of work in the correct sequence is the first priority. Participate in on site coordination between other MEP Services and architectural
- Be thoroughly familiar with the project requirements - drawings, specifications, procedures.
- Coordinate with Consultants in matters relating to the administration of quality control procedures on the jobsite.
- Monitor contractors safety performance on site
- Monitor contractors' daily "Toolbox Talk" safety meetings and initiate active participation in Toolbox talks if required.
- Raise NCR's for non-conforming work and ensure that corrective actions are completed promptly and that drawing revisions, repair records and documentation associated with the disposition of the NCR are updated and the NCR closed out timely.
- Monitor punch list issues and make sure they are registered correctly. Ensure contractors rectify punch list items and close them out with required parties.
- Prepare and manage project changes, budgets, qualities and timelines, and ensure effective implementation of the internal change management processes;
- Prepare, edit and approve monthly reports to Client, and attend to necessary project related reporting in meetings and events by the Client;
- Ensure that all AECOM's internal procedures and controls are fully complied with
- Knowledge in CONQUAS/ QLASSIC is an added advantage;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing high-rise development/ infrastructure/ / hotels/ theme parks;
- Must be proficient with the regulations of the local authority and other relevant compliances;
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English;
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills in managing a team of site personnel, contractors and sub-contractors;
- A recognized Degree in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer or equivalent
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.