|Job Ref:||DE00839SHE||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:05|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Our client is a male in his late fifties who has suffered a spinal injury during a riding accident. He lives in his own home with his family and pet dog. You will work alongside a live in carer who will assist you to support the client with all elements of daily living such as personal care, food preparation, mobility or incontinence care and ensure medication needs are met. You may also help our client to access the community, undertake shopping for them or help them to take part in their hobbies.
In return for your skills you will receive excellent pay rates of £9.25 - £12.95 per hour as well as access to our Internal Training Academy and a host of benefits.
Days and Nights available.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (Spinal Injuries) is advantageous
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Caring and compassionate attitude
• Manual handling
• Dedication to providing care of the highest standard
• Tracheostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Medication management
• Catheter care
• Spinal Injury
• Must be over 25 and hold a full clean UK driving license to be able to drive our client vehicle
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).