|Job Ref:||017942||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||Spain||City:||Madrid||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:04|
Job Purpose |
Identifies HDS opportunities and achieves revenue and margin objectives. Orchestrates all HDS and partners activity in the accounts included in market segment "Partner Led Accounts", and he is ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction. Responsible for achieving assigned financial targets and account/territory development objectives. Creates account plans, territory plans & channel/partners plan, demonstrating the relationship between the customer's business issues, business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives, HDS solutions and Partners-SI's solutions including HDS technologies which address those needs. Ensures smooth operation of the sales process, which may involve appropriate project management or partnership with the Channel and practice skills in the generation of accurate project definitions and solution definitions. Assists with developing and executing a solution strategy to meet customer business needs. Main skills around this Job include Sales Closing capabilities and sales push through channel with a clearly and focused "Pipeline Generation" approach.
• Will be responsible for the designated accounts/territories. These will be a mixture 'legacy' and new accounts.
• Will be responsible for all business generated from these accounts/territories.
• In conjunction with the HDS Channels group engages with and manages each account preferred VARs, ISPs and HDS third party partners ensuring we maximises business potential in our ' Partner Led ' Accounts and target territories, whenever necessary.
• Ensure the "Partner Led Accounts Installed Base" database is kept up to date with all current client contacts.
• Develop and maintain a territory plan in Act.
• Develop and maintain a rolling 12 monthly account plan for all allocated accounts and territories in Act.
• Control forecasting and pipeline management for the allocated accounts, as well as report to the Channel Sales Director all sales activities in its legacy or new accounts.
• Achieve all allocated objectives associated with the HDS sales plan currently applicable.
Background & Experience Requirements
• Professional new business account management skills.
• Professional partners engagement in sales process and pipeline/opportunities generation approach through channel skills.
• Business awareness with the ability to adopt a disciplined and commercially approach to achieving goals and objectives including the ability to create and maintain a business plan.
• Fully conversant with key financial ratios, business indicators and financial trends.
• A strong and confident communicator and presenter capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects. First class verbal communications, report writing and presentation skills. Comfortable operating/presenting at senior management level.
• A self-motivated person who will be expected to work effectively without close supervision making prudent decisions without continual reference to his immediate manager. Expected to maintain good communication with his management and colleagues that no opportunities are lost.
• Although personally successful will value the team and the advantages it brings.
• Has the ability to work within a support infrastructure, co-ordinating and motivating these resources as required.
• Possessing a personality which will respond positively to working within the structure of HDS and is genuinely enthusiastic to face the challenge, which HDS offers.
• Possess good business knowledge pertaining to vertical market alignment.
• A track record of sales achievement within the new business or account management environment closely working with channel partners.
• Good product and technical understanding.
• At least 3 years successful track record of negotiating high value orders with a recognised supplier within the I.T. industry or same experience within HDS in a relevant sales/marketing support or SC role.
• Degree or equivalent Formal Education