|Job Ref:||DE00781HAR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:12|
Hourly Rate Bands £13.01 - £14.00 Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role:
Working as a Registered Nurse as part of Interserve Healthcare, you will operate on the front line of our business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients across York and surrounding areas.
You will be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes supporting with tasks such as, administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC's procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do. Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all of our care staff to share this ethos.
Hours of work vary from 4-12 hour shifts.
Rates of pay range from £13.00 to £17.00 per hour.
If you would like to speak with a team member about this or any other roles, please do give us a call on: NA0, alternatively you can email us at: NA or click the link to see our other branch roles at:
Nurses must have the following:
• Valid NMC registration pin
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS cost
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).