• Supervise, check and monitor the work quality and work progress on site
• Control & monitoring the testing & commissioning activities
• Prepare reports and keep records of works carried out
• Perform other duties on contract management as designated
• Degree Holder in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 8 years relevant post-qualification experience including 4 years site work experience. Less experience will be considered for Assistant Resident Building Services Engineer
• Chartered Engineer in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical discipline is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Application, including Words, Excel, etc.
• Good commend on spoken and written English & Cantonese.