Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||DECK/ELF||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Post Date:||26/09/2016 15:22|
Our client is looking for talented individuals that share their passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills: |
* Experience of working to a high standard of finish
* A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
* High attention to detail
* Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
* Conscientious attitude to work
* Punctual and reliable
Working to fit components to the exterior of motor yachts, Deck Fitting tasks include: cutting and trimming of GRP, drilling and tapping to secure components, drilling into a variety of materials - such as ply wood, GRP and stainless steel. Selecting, mixing and applying various types of bonding agents and sealants, including cosmetic mastics/silicones and underwater sealants. Installing exterior hinges and marine components plus, the occasional use of Gel Coat and applying and finishing fairing compounds. Experience with engraving tools would be an advantage.
* Able to work in restricted spaces, outdoors and on the water, if required;
* Have own tools;
* Able to attend and pass a one hour Deck Fitting trade test and interview in Poole, Dorset;
* Able to read scaled drawings;
* Experience of working with GRP an advantage;
* Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment.
The company offers a permanent position, which includes the following benefits.
* 4% non-contributory pension contributions
* 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
* Overtime when available
* Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
* Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
* Sick pay scheme
* Life cover
* Legal advice helpline
* Onsite canteen facilities
* Safe working environment (18001 accredited)
* Central working location to public transport
* Sports and social club
* Training and career progression with this global business
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to volume, it is impossible to get back to each application individually. If you have not heard back from a consultant within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.