Provide a variety of complex administrative tasks and responsibilities using strong communication, administrative and organizational skills, while maintaining confidentiality. |
- Preparation and handling of confidential correspondence
- Process invoices in a timely manner
- Scheduling and confirmation of details regarding meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Scheduling and confirmation of all travel arrangements (flights, hotels, vehicle)
- Confirmation of all appointments in advance
- Ensuring calendars and contact lists are kept updated
- Liaising with all other departments and divisions as required
- Arranging meetings and conferences for staff (coordinating and communicating all logistical details)
- Compiling and submission of expense reports on an accurate and timely basis
- Internal distribution of mail and faxes
- Assisting with coordination and participation in social activities (as appropriate or required)
- Other duties, as may be assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills
- At least 5 to 7 years' experience supporting senior level management teams
- SAP experience is an asset
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (preparation and proofreading of documents)
- Ability to show discretion with confidential and/or personal material
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with poise and confidence
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, handling various job responsibilities at once (arranging meetings, phone messages, correspondence, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Professional interaction with all levels of staff within the organization from front line to senior executive
- Exhibit a polite and professional manner at all times
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point)
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Aecon offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Aecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Aecon accommodates. Upon request, Aecon accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.