|Job Ref:||BBBH139812||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 64,000 per year, 13% Pension & Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:19|
Software Development Manager - Newport - circa £65,000|
A successful, large-scale service provider in Newport, South Wales is urgently seeking a new Software Development Manager with experience of either the .NET or Java technology stack. You will provide technical leadership and manage a talented team of software developers in an SOA environment to deliver new applications, new functionality and the replacement of a wide range of legacy applications with cutting-edge Java and / or .NET enterprise solutions. You will work in a high-profile role with the ability to influence technology strategy and methodology.
As the successful Development Manager you must have:
- A solid technical background in software engineering, progressing into leadership positions such as Development Manager, Development Lead or Head of Development
- Strong experience of either the Java OR .NET technology stack
- Experience of Agile methodology and process
- Experience of leading, managing and mentoring a diverse team of software developers
- A broad knowledge of existing and emerging technology. Experience of evaluating new technologies and implementing new processes
- A passion and enthusiasm for high-quality software development
You will be rewarded with the following excellent benefits package:
- Basic salary of circa £50,000 - £65,000 depending on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- Generous pension contribution - 13%
- Flexible working, including the facility for home working when appropriate
- Free car parking on-site
- On-site Gym, Cafe, Restaurants and shops
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
This is an URGENT vacancy where thehiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your Development Manager CV (Java and / or .NET) to Alicia Teagle ASAP to be considered. You can also reach me on NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.