|Job Ref:||Electmain||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 33,000 per year||Post Date:||03/10/2016 00:13|
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity working with one of the worlds leading facilities management providers? |
My client is looking for a multi skill mobile engineer electrically biased to cover the Midlands, based around the Leicester area, on prestigious contract.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer £28,000 - £35,000 DOE and Qualifications.
* 17th edition
* Level 1 and 2 City and guilds in Electrical Installations
* FGAs or Gas qualifications
* Electrical apprenticeship
* Maintaining and keeping in good repair, the buildings mechanical & electrical systems along with all associated component parts
* Routine tests, checks and record keeping for all the buildings systems
* Maintain water systems and all records to the highest standard in accordance with L8 Legislation.
* Undertake regular walkrounds of client areas and plant rooms to note and rectify any defects and to maintain Plant rooms in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
* Liaise and arrange sub contractor support and effectively manage and control all sub contractors.
* To monitor the buildings environmental temperature, humidity, and space conditions and ensuring that they are maintained in accordance with the business requirement
* To monitor and adjust as deemed necessary, the building management systems (BMS) to control the buildings HVAC to optimal levels of efficiency.
* Provide rapid and effective response to customer and helpdesk calls and defects.
* Provide innovative solutions to improve building, plant and system energy efficiency.
* Manage, rectify and record defects through the Help Desk to ensure all are rectified within SLA timeframes.
* Keep the Supervisor and Contract Manager briefed on all issues and progress.
* Provide out of hours engineering cover including weekends to support maintenance, defects and client requirements.
* Manage defects to completion; including full investigation, sourcing materials, provision of quotes, raising of Purchase Orders and arrangement of rectification
If you are interested in the above position please contact Sophia on NA or apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.