|Job Ref:||LHER54||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 31,000 per year||Post Date:||03/10/2016 00:15|
Are you an Electrical Mechanical Technician looking for a perm position with a leading facilities management provider? Do you enjoy working for a company where you will feel valued and appreciated? Are you up to capable of completing the installation, maintenance; testing and inspection of site Electrical HV & LV Systems ?|
Electrical Mechanical Technician - £31,000 PA + company benefits
* Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation.
* Reporting to the Operations Manager, he/she will provide technical condition reports on all systems arrange visits of specialist sub contractors and ensure all site records are compliant and up to date.
* The Electrical / Mechanical Technician will identify potential competent persons for electrical work, mentor and assess such candidates in order that they may be appointed by the Contract Operations Manager.
* To support and deliver a traditional M & E contract within c.50 commercial plant rooms
* Be part of out of hours call out rota
* Carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations.
* Carry out repairs, reactive maintenance and minor installation works as instructed on plant.
* Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment
* Reactive and Planned Maintenance
* Single phase and three phase motors.
* Generators and controls.
* Building management systems & Control systems.
* Heating systems.
* Emergency lighting.(Recording of Testing)
* Fire and life safety systems.(Recording of Testing)
* Plumbing and Sanitary ware.
* Water Treatment.
* A timed served maintenance Electrician with High / Low Voltage and Controls experience.
* Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team to tight deadlines is essential, with a flexible approach to working hours, areas to support service delivery and contract requirements
* A new team member is required to maintain this new M & E contract along with supporting over 7,000 existing District operational assets.
* Knowledge and or AP 10 or AP 11 qualification, would offer a distinct advantage.
* A recognised industry qualification will be required and previous experience is essential
* A relevant technical qualification - must include IEE 17th Edition and City & Guilds Inspection and Testing
* Empirical skills in the remedial and statutory maintenance of LV/HV systems controls and pumps
* Experience of working on boiler control systems and their statute maintenance regimes.
* Fault-finding and practical skills.
* Able to work unsupervised and function as part of a team.
* Certified training to be provided to facilitate the use of Water Treatment programs / duties.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Sophia on NA or apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.