|Job Ref:||MultiSkilled||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£ 22,000 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||03/10/2016 00:15|
Are you a multi skilled engineer, capable of completing PPM and Reactive maintenance in accordance to SLA's? Do you want to work for one of the countries largest Facilities Management providers? Do you enjoy working for a company where you will feel valued and appreciated?|
Multi Skilled Engineer - Hull - £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Sound fun? Sound challenging? Then lets get started.....
My client is looking for a multi skilled engineer with a water / plumbing background to work on a government contract in commercial offices.
You will deliver a combination of primarily Water Systems skill sets, and basic electrical, mechanical, water and building fabric planned, reactive and extra works within engineering across either Static, mobile or a regional / multiple client sites; ensuring the delivery of a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
* Plumbing qualifications
* Experience working in the building services sector
* Multi Skilled - able to complete general maintenance such as water testing, joinery, painting and decorating and other DIY tasks.
* Gas, electrical or similiar would be an advantage.
* Delivers a customer experience in line with objectives and customer experience plans.
* Maintains effective customer relationships within own area of responsibility
* Always looks for opportunities to improve the customer experience Delivery
* Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned by the Workflow team ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded - Perform all work to specification meeting the required standards.
* Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
* Install new plant and equipment when required
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
* Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
* Provide regular updated information and condition ratings for the asset management database - Communicate with the Engineering Departments when support is required to ensure all tasks can be achieved within prescribed requirements.
* Identify extra work requirements and provide details of required material and labour estimate to enable client quotes to be issued.
* Demonstrate commercial awareness by identifying opportunities to reduce costs, travel and waste - Meets or exceeds operational and performance targets General -
* Adaptable to flexible working patterns, when required - Demonstrate a willingness to attend training courses
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Sophia on NA or apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.